Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ZOMBIE!!!


I would like to have a Zombie cookout. NO ONE seems to think that this is a good idea. I have searched deep within myself to try and figure out why and to make sense of it all. But no answer is to be found. Getting dressed up for no reason at all in a costume = GOOD. Zombie = GOOD. Meat = GOOD. Get together with friends = GOOD! What's the problem damn it? What could be more amusing then a zombie gnawing on a medium rare steak while the neighbors watch in horror? Or devouring a hot dog covered in blood (AKA ketchup)? I don't get it!

I will push for this next Halloween. Since "sane people" need a reason to put on a costume. My only requirements are boredom, imagination and at times, a camera to "capture the magic". I was to be one last Halloween but that didn't work out. I still have the makeup and it taunts me every time I look at it. (Put me on, put me on, cover your face with this amazing fake blood and scab mixture, do it, do it, do it…). As hard as it is, I resist. Though I think waking up one morning and doing it would be hilarious. Especially since Nick wakes up later then me every weekend. HA! Hi Honey, I would say with a wicked smile. With a blood covered chin while I sip on my coffee. I doubt he would find it as amusing as me though. He would just roll his eyes, call me crazy and continue about his day. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME. Ha!


I have it all visualized and planned out and in my warped little mind it is magnificent. A brain shaped cake made out of red velvet cake. Red punch filled with ice in the shape of a hand. I FOUND A HOW TO MAKE A FROZEN HAND BLOG! What are the odds right? Cookies in the shape of fingers. Eyeball poppers! COME ON! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!


More fun if you don't do it on Halloween in my opinion but whatever. I shall wait. Impatiently..... And when the day comes, I will feel VICTORIOUS!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com