Friday, February 12, 2010

My "Special" day

Doodely-Doodely-Doo... I'm losing my mind.... Woooo-hoooooo....

Ever have one of those "special" days at the office? You know the kind. Panic attacks, stress, hysterical laughter followed by self pep talks to keep the "rage" inside. So uhm yeah, I'm having one "those" days today. I'm SUPER busy all of a sudden and it's starting to show. My emails look like they were written by a 9 year old with NO spelling skills. They sound like Cantonese jibberish and make NO sense. I can't even stop long enough to proofread before hitting send. MUST GET IT DONE! Weeeeeeee!

Before the storm, there was the calm this morning. Which I celebrated with a warm bowl of oats.

BREAKFAST (meal #1) at 9:30am.


Will You Be My Valentine, Oatmeal?
  • 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
  • 1/4 wheat bran
  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • TON of cinnamon
  • Dash salt
  • Splenda to taste
  • 1 DECADENT tbs of Naturally Nutty, white chocolate coconut PB
  • 1 sugar free heart Peeps marshmallow


OMG! I love this Peanut Butter. It's super thick yet creamy and has a great coconut flavor without being too sweet. All Naturally Nutty nut butters are made with organic flax and hemp seed, American grown organic peanuts and natural almonds. I tell you what, whatever their secret is, it's working! It gets a solid 10 out of 10! I can't wait to try the other two flavors!

This bowl was SO GOOD. The marshmallow heart got all melty and ooey-gooey! Mixing that with the creamy peanut butter was just ridiculous!

OH. I ALMOST FORGOT! I lost another 1.8lb. This brings my grand total to 42.1. YAY!

I'm still drinking a gallon a day along with two green teas and only 1 cup of coffee. I'm also on track with the new workout plan as well my daily intake of protein and carbs and healthy CLEAN food. Clearly this combo is working well for me so I'm not going to change a thing! If you have questions on what I'm doing specifically fell free to email me. :)

LUNCH (meal #2) at 12;30pm.

I kept it simple and clean today. I had a nice salad with only three ingredients. Yes, just three. I like simplicity!
  • Spinach
  • Baked Acorn squash leftover from last night
  • Kaia Foods sweet curry sprouted sunflower seeds


I could not believe how good this combo tasted. I used no dressing of any kind and it was still perfect. These freakin little seeds are delicious! They went excellent with the hot squash and cool spinach combo. AHHH. SO GOOD!

By lunchtime my insanity was hitting it's peak. I was finding it hard to concentrate and focus on work. I kept having to redo things to make sure they were being done correctly. I don't mind being busy. Busy is good. Today however, was bad. Just bad. I decided to force a break and left the office for an hour to get my grocery shopping out of the way. It was nice to get away for a bit.

SNACK (meal #3) at 4:15pm

I wanted to keep my snack lighter than usual. I'm going out tonight for some Birthday fun (a triple B'day bash at that, WHEW) and a beer or two might find it's way into my possession. Well!!! I'm just saying! It might happen! I just had a plain 4oz container of Oikos with cinnamon and sprinkled a bit of Back To Nature chocolate delight granola on top.


After work I FLEW home, put all the groceries away, got ready for some Birthday shenanigans and finished this post. Now I must go. I have a purse fully stocked with snacks just in case.


We're going bowling and then to a bar/restaurant for some karaoke. They may or may not have something on the menu that I can have so I like to plan ahead. NO EXCUSES REMEMBER?

Have a great night. I will recap my Birthday adventure for you tomorrow.

XOXOXO!!
Ildie

1 comment:

Karin said...

That's fantastic congratulations!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com