Sunday, May 9, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fu-hun!

I took relaxation to a whole new level yesterday and decided NOT to post last night. SAY WHAAAA? This is UNHEARD of for me! I just needed a night to myself. One which did not involve opening my shiny, bright, little magical box of electronic laptop wonder. IT FELT GLORIOUS!

My Saturday was glorious and perfect in every way. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeewind.

BREAKFAST (meal #1) at 9:30am.

I slept in till 9:00. LOVED it! I celebrated with a lovely cup of coconut macaroon coffee. See me waving? HA!


I also had two open faced spinach, egg white, ham and cheese sandwiches on wheat bread.


After breakfast I changed and met Ann at the gym to get a good workout in. I was craving it bad. I hate missing a day during the week and as you all know I missed Thursdays' workout due to work enslavement. I was ready for a good SWEAT session.

WORKOUT!

Treadmill Warmup

5 minutes, 6 incline, 3.4 speed
Leg Extensions (cable)
100lb x 15
100lb x 15
90lb x 15
80lb x 15
Seated Leg Curl (cable)
100lb x 15
90lb x 15
80lb x 15
80lb x 15
Reclined Leg Press (plate loaded)
140lb x 15
160lb x 15
180lb x 15
160lb x 15
Inner Thigh Machine (cable)
75lb x 15
75lb x 15
75lb x 15
75lb x 15
Outer Thigh Machine (cable)
85lb x 15
85lb x 15
85lb x 15
85lb x 15
Free Weight Squats (straight bar)
45lb x 15
55lb x 15
55lb x 15
60lb x 15
Conventional Deadlift (straight bar)
45lb x 15
55lb x 15
65lb x 15
65lb x 15
Treadmill
12.49 minutes, 1 mile, speeds 3.2-6.5

Total Time at gym = 1:27
Max HR = 182
Average HR = 136
Calories Burned = 653


After our workout we ran to feed Mama and Papa Babushkas cats and tidied up their house a bit. We're talking cleaning like maniacs. Once we started we just couldn't stop. Papa, if you're reading this, SHHHHHH, don't tell Mama. I want it to be a surprise. HA! :)

I know I said yesterday was relaxing and it seems like all I've done up to this point is workout and clean. Don't worry, it's about to get WAY better. AND I enjoyed my workout and cleaning. SO THERE!!!

SNACK (meal #2) at 2:00pm.

When I got home I had a quick snack of plain Dannon Greek yogurt, Nature's Path Crunchy Maple Sunrise cereal and a drizzle of Kodiak Cakes raspberry syrup. DELICIOUS!


I also took a nice long bubble bath. My leg felt a bit stiff from my little run and the hot bath felt amazing. Afterwards I got ready and left to spend the rest of my afternoon over at Annie-Boos' new apartment. We had planned a serious GIRLIE evening together. It was just what I needed.

The rest of this post is going to be a photo recap of our evening. With a few exclamatory highlights. Enjoy.

Havarti cheese, rosemary + flax crackers + honey wheat pretzels + grapes + wine (AKA meal #3)

SHY little Pepper.

SWEET and delicious red wine. We're talking candy sweet. YUM!

Loved the bottle, did NOT love the wine. Not a fan of Oaky wines. Overall, not bad, but not great...

Notice the BAD KITTY Pajama pants? HA! Ann was hardcore lounging. Naturally, the awesome pants were a present from yours truly! LOVE IT!

The next few SHOCKING photos can not be explained. It's just something we do when we get together.... and wine is involved.... It seems to happen EVERY time! HAHAHAHA!

Our evening ACCIDENTALLY ended at the Mexican restaurant around the corner from Ann's apartment. We had fresh, warm tortilla chips with awesome hot salsa and raspberry lemonade.

And sadly, when our food came out, I was SO EXCITED that I dove right in without even thinking of taking my camera out. :-o

I had what I always have when I find myself being NAUGHTY at a Mexican restaurant. The Chicken Quesadilla Fajita. Ann got 2 chicken and 2 beef Flautas. We split our meals and shared. I ate maybe 60% of everything and felt like I was going to EXPLODE! It hurt so good! The food was delicious!!!

After dinner I dropped Ann back off at her apartment and drove home. I IMMEDIATELY changed into my pajamas and crashed on the couch. Nick and I attempted to watch a movie but I passed out after about 20 minutes. He woke me up and I went straight to bed. It was such a great day!

I'll be back later tonight with a post about today. Enjoy your weekend my lovelies!

ONLY 5 MORE WORK DAYS LEFT BEFORE VACATION! OMG!

HUGS!

Ildie

3 comments:

Chef Dennis Littley said...

sounds like you had a great night out!! don't forget to get some rest before your vacation!!

homecookedem said...

I love mexican food!! It's always more fun to order something naughty at a mexican restaurant!! :)

Sonia said...

what a fun girls night! I've been trying to get my friends together for a night like that but we're never free at the same time! I was naughty at a Mexi restaurant Friday AND forgot to take my camera, too! Ohh Chile Rellenos!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com