Thursday, June 4, 2009

ADDICTION!



I have one! Well wait, I have several, but the most current and most severe is with "So You Think You Can Dance"! OMG I love this show. I can't watch a single episode without crying (several times I might add) like an idiot. By the end of the show my eyes are swollen and I find myself laughing at my own patheticness. Last nights episode covered Vegas week. Anyone that watches the show knows that this is a crucial week. It's where the judges decide who they will allow into the top 20, who of course will be a part of the actual show that will start next week. WE FIND OUT THE TOP 20 TONIGHT! I can't wait! I plan curl up on the couch with a box of tissues, my phone incase I need to scream at anyone about their bad decisions and a nice cold beer to keep me hydrated. I already have some favorites for this new season. Last season, which was season 4, was amazing. So was season 3. Some of my favorite choreographed dances are below. Of course there are many more I like in many more genres. These are just a few of them. You just try not to like them!!!







LONG LIVE DANCE!!!

Also, I love these idiots.....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com