Monday, August 24, 2009

A case of the Mondays!

I hate Mondays! HI, DID YOU MISS ME? It's okay, I'm here now, calm down. Today wasn't too bad at work. Busy but not insane like the last 3-4 weeks. It was a nice and welcome change. For breakfast I had a banana and a Kashi granola bar with a HUGE cup of coffee. Nothing special but I tend to not fuss with breakfast much on weekdays. Much to the disgust of my sister. HI ANN!! (Bugh bugh, yooooo - sister talk....)

My lunch was, hold on, this may SHOCK you.... YES, CABBAGE with beans. I don't care if this makes me a freak. I love this stuff!! And I made a lot. I don't like wasting food.

Then I had a pre-workout snack of Hummus and veggies. I love Hummus!

Then I actually left work on time. YAY!!! We were at the gym before 5:20. THIS IS ABSURD! Speaking of the gym. I tried to sneak a camera in to take a few pictures but felt funny using it in there. Not sure if it is allowed and Al, the owner was there working out. He called us "DEDICATED" and said we were lying when we said we only go 5 days a week. I think he is convinced that we live there. Anyways, here are the few pictures I did take. These two are of the locker room.

This is the upstairs cardio room and the view of SUPERMAN in the main room from up there. YEAH... SUPER!

And this is the main floor.

LOOK AT US. LOOK AT US IN OUR AFTER WORKOUT AFTER GLOW! YEAH!

Then I came home and made dinner. Yummy tuna steak, green beans with cranberries and mashed potato. Tasty stuff.


And now I am tired. SO GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com