Sunday, August 23, 2009

On Track.

My cat is a BASTARD! I just wanted to share that with you real quick and then move on.

This weekend was somewhat uneventful. However, I was able to stay focused and on track. Saturday started with a healthy breakfast. I made an egg-white breakfast burrito again and had that with a huge cup of coffee. YUM!

Then it was off to the gym for about an hour and a half. It felt good but it was leg day again. Ann loves it but it's not one of my favorites. However, it needs to be done!! Then I came home and had some fruit for lunch (Banana, grapes and plum). I wasn't very hungry since I had a late breakfast. I also knew that I would be making cabbage for dinner, which is very filling. I made it nice and spicy too. I love the stuff and it's damn near calorie free.

Had some of that for dinner with lean pork loin and black beans. Ann came over later that night to hang out. We played some games and drank two HUGE cups of coffee. Good times but big mistake. I was up till almost 2:00 am trying to fall asleep. Too much caffeine! I like making lattes. I whip up some milk with a wire whisk and make em nice and frothy.

Sunday was nice and relaxing. I woke up and made some egg-whites again (new obsession) and had that with a slice of wheat toast covered with fat free apricot jam and a half of a grapefruit.

Then it was off to visit the folks. The Sunday afternoon ritual. While there I had a nice lunch of, yep you guessed it, MORE cabbage with black beans and chicken. Just as good as yesterday. I could eat this stuff every day. I know, I'm such a REBEL right?


Then we had our weekend Family Sorry SMACK DOWN! I'M THE WORLD CHAMP! NONE OF YALL CAN BEAT ME! YUGH!

When I got home, I found Nick in the backyard, beating the old swing set to pieces. He kept saying it needed to go, but I had idea he was going to do it this weekend. He seemed to really enjoy beating the crap out of it. While he was in the backyard, he started a conversation with one of our neighbors about our MONSTER OF A TREE. I never knew the guy removed trees for a living. WHAT ARE THE ODDS?! HA! He said he would trim mine back for $250. SOLD! He also mentioned that the two trees next to my garage, which are not mine, will be cut down soon as well. SWEET! SUNSHINE IN THE BACKYARD will be mine soon. It will be like a whole new world!!

For dinner I made some chicken fajitas. Good stuff. I ate mine like a burrito. Then Nick and I shared a plate of fruit while we watched Observe And Report (not a bad movie). So yeah, all in all I'm pleased with this weekend. I stayed on track and it feels good. Weekends are the hardest.


Oh, and I'm down 2lbs since last Friday. I weigh myself every Friday morning to stay focused. Slow and steady I guess. Not a big number but I'll take it as long as it keeps moving down. ;) VIVA LA NU-TRI-TI-ON-EEEE!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com