Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Swooooosh!!

Hello my lovelies. Todays post unfortunately is going to be a quick one. I'm getting a later start than usual and I'm already feeling a bit tired. Don't weep though! I'll still cover all the basics. Just with more sassy, incredible, cheetah like speed!!!!

SWOOOOOSH!

Breakfast was very simple today. I was rushing around this morning and grabbed a gala apple and a cherry dark chocolate Kashi granola bar.


YUM!

Work was busy today and my morning just flew by. It was lunchtime in the blink of an eye. I enjoyed a roast beef, spinach and pumpernickel sandwich with a side of milk, pickled vegetables. Eating these veggies made me think of my Papa. He LOVES this stuff. There is always a HUGE variety on hand at their house. But of course he prefers the hot over the mild...


On our break today I FINISHED NICK for Christmas. YEAH! I was thinking of how to wrap him up and then it came to me. AHHHHH, I had a moment of brilliance. I immediately went to look at some options for my gift idea and picked up the perfect one. AHHHH!

For my afternoon treat today, yep, you guessed it, I had another yogurt mess. Oikos, POM arils and a cranberry VitaTop. And YES, I still enjoyed the heck out of it. The cranberry flavor was tasty but a bit dry. This one gets an 8 out of 10.


After work it was off to the gym.

Barbell Curls
20lb x 20
25lb x 18
30lb x 15
35lb x 10
Dumbbell Curls
7.5lb x 15
10lb x 15
12.5lb x 10
Hammer Curls
7.5lb x 15
10lb x 15
12.5lb x 10
Cable Tricep pushdown
60lb x 25
70lb x 20
80lb x 18
90lb x 15
Cable Tricep overhead pull
50lb x 20
50lb x 20
Elliptical
20 min., 201 calories

It wasn't a very long workout but we got a late start (I got stuck at work) so we called it a night.

Dinner was tasty. I had a baked sweet potato with spray butter, salt, pepper and cinnamon. I also steamed some veggies and had leftover turkey (courtesy of Nicks' mom) drizzled with cran-apple butter. Good stuff!


For a bit of a snack later I had a Kashi cookie and a cup of double spice, chai, black tea with sugar free hazelnut creamer. I was freezing and the tea warmed me right up.


Th th th that's all folks!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com