Saturday, November 28, 2009

Leftover Love

Happy Saturday yall. I hope you're all having a fabulous day. It's been a gorgeous sunny, super relaxing and lovely day here today and I'm loving every second of it. I woke up to the aromas of vanilla biscotti coffee. I love it when I remember to set the coffee maker the night before. There is nothing better than waking up to the scent of fresh, decadent coffee! YUM!


I curled up with Bubble But (cat) for a bit and just stared at my tree for while. I was mesmerized! HA! It felt so nice to do nothing!!

A bit later I was feeling hungry so I made a quick little breakfast. A toasted English muffin with sugar free peach preserves, egg white scramble and a side of red grapes. It hit the spot just right.


After breakfast I changed for the gym and met Ann for the usual Saturday sweat session.

Treadmill warmup

10 min, 3.2 speed, .5 miles
Seated Leg Curl
65lb x 20
70lb x 20
75lb x 18
80lb x 15
Leg Extension
65lb x 20
70lb x 20
75lb x 18
75lb x 15
Hack Squat
55lb x 20
65lb x 20
75lb x 15
Single Leg Press
55lb x 25 (each leg)
70lb x 22 (each leg)
90lb x 18 (each leg)
100lb x 15 (each leg)
Stiff Leg Dead Lift
30lb x 20
40lb x 18
50lb x 15
Barbell Curls
20lb x 20
25lb x 18
30lb x 15
Crunches with 8lb ball
x20
x20
x20
Crunches with 10lb ball
x20
x20
x20

I felt so weak today. Not sure what was up with that! I felt like I couldn't catch my breath the whole time I was working out. It was very odd. We took Thursday off because the gym was only open for a few hours (11-2) and I was at home cooking the entire time. I doubt taking a two day break instead of one is the reason though. No idea what was going on. I just felt WHOPPED!

I cam home and decided to unwind in a nice and long hot bath. It felt amazing! I then made another cup of tasty coffee and got caught up on some blog reading. I was a bit behind and had LOTS TO READ!

At about 2:00 I decided to make lunch. I was eating later than usual and my body was feeling it. I got so consumed with blog reading I lost track of time. I LOVE IT!

Lunch was quick and simple. I made a sandwich on rye with roast beef, sweet butter lettuce and spray butter. On the side I had green peppers, tomatoes and some leftover butternut squash. Tasty-tasty!


Soon after finishing lunch Nick finally decided to join me downstairs. He has been upstairs for HOURS writing code for something or another on his computer. Honestly, I have NO IDEA what he has been working on for the last few days. He tried to explain it but to be honest, yeah, I don't speak "code" gibberish. We then turned on House M.D. and watched a few episodes. WE FINISHED SEASON 5. Wow!! On to the NEW season. Probably not today though. I'm just a tad all House'd out for the evening.

I decided to get rid of some more of the turkey leftovers for dinner. I shredded about 4oz of turkey, added a bit of taco seasoning mix and water and microwaved it for a minute. I tossed this into a Flat Out wrap, added cheese and refried beans, rolled it up and toasted the wrap in a skillet. SO EASY! I had it with a bit of lettuce, diced tomato, green onions and sour cream. It was delicious and filling!


Well, I lied, we're about to watch the first episode of House M.D. season 6. HA! It's just getting too good. I CAN'T STAND WAITING!

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com