Saturday, October 31, 2009

BOOGEDY BOO!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! This glorious day has finally arrived and I couldn't be more excited!


I celebrated this joy with a breakfast parfait and a cup of coffee. Oh man, this parfait was filing and delicious.
  • 1 4oz container Oikos Greek Yogurt, blended with splenda and cinnamon
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1 Trader Joe's Apple Cranberry Bran muffin, crumbled


After gulping this bad boy down, I got dressed and met Ann at the gym. Here's what went down.

Treadmill warm up, 5 min. at 3.2 speed
Seated Leg Curl Machine

62lb x 20
67lb x 15
72lb x 15
77lb x 10
Seated Leg Extension Machine
62lb x 20
67lb x 15
72lb x 12
77lb x 10
Single Leg Press Machine
45lb x 25 (1 set per leg)
55lb x 22 (1 set per leg)
70lb x 20 (1 set per leg)
90lb x 15 (1 set per leg)
Ab Machine
80lb x 20
90lb x 20
Barbell Stiff Leg Dead Lift
35lb x 20
45lb x 15
55lb x 15
Barbell Bicep Curl
20lb x 20
25lb x 15
30lb x 10
20lb x 18
Dumbbell Hammer Curl
7.5lb x 20
10lb x 15
12.5lb x 10
Cable Triceps Pull down (It was at this point I realized how tired I was)
40lb x 20
50lb x 7

I was WORN OUT, covered with sweat and yawning. What the heck? I didn't mention this before but I slept horrible last night. I stayed up till 2:00 AM on purpose so I would sleep in and not get tired at the party tonight. Well as luck would have it, I woke up at 5:30 AM and spent the next hour trying to fall back asleep. GOOD TIMES! Sleep was on and off after that point until I finally got up at about 10:00. So much for getting rested for the party. HA! My body was also tired from working on the yard yesterday. I was definitely weaker today than usual. I tend to bust out more sets/reps than this when I am rested. Oh well.

When I got home, Nick scared the crap out of me. He was hiding in the dining room which is right next to where we walk into the house. OMG.. What is wrong with him? I screamed like an idiot. HA!


He will pay for this later!


For lunch we decided to make breakfast food. I'm trying to keep it low calorie today since I'll be partying it up later. I'm guessing it'll be bad food overload paradise later. Such as desserts, snacks and finger foods. I'm sure I'll indulge just a bit, but as usual, I'll aim to be as GOOD as humanly possible. I'm hoping for a veggie tray, fruit tray, hummus, or pretzels, etc... I'll take a Luna bar or something for backup as well. As far as drinks go, yes, I'll be drinking (I'm not driving, YEAH). I've been looking forward to this day for months now. I do plan to indulge and I refuse to feel guilty about it! Enjoy your life damn it! You can't always be good, and careful and cautious. It's okay to be naughty every once in a while. I will just kill myself at the gym all next week to make up for it. Wow, I'm rambling. Sorry. Here is what I made.
  • 4 egg whites
  • green bell pepper, chopped, just a bit
  • mushrooms, chopped, just a bit
  • green onions, chopped, just a bit
I whipped them together and had an English Muffin the side. I also added some mango habanero salsa on top to make them perfect.Tasty and filling.


Then the fun started. I cleaned up, put on my little bloody dress and started applying my gruesome makeup. IT TOOK FOR EVER! Blood here, scab there, scar here, gore there. After about an hour and a half, this is what I accomplished.


And now I have to run. I will update you on the party tomorrow.

ENJOY YOUR HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com