Thursday, October 1, 2009

Veggie Addiction!

Oh yeah, it's Thursday already. This week is just flying by! As you know this week has been a busy one for me and I'm looking VERY forward to Friday!

Breakfast today was YUM YUM! I made it last night because I knew it would cheer me up at work. I had an egg white scramble with mushrooms, onions, green peppers and green onions and an English muffin on the side. It was so good. I'll have to do this again!


Lunch was just as tasty. I had leftover coleslaw, chick pea, mushroom magic mix from last night in a La Tortilla wrap. Well I tried to fit it all in the wrap but I couldn't so I just ate the rest on the side. I will be making this again. It's filling, full of flavor and healthy! I definitely got my sufficient servings of veggies in today! :)


GET THIS! I somehow managed to leave for a break today. I know, WILD right? There was a slight slowdown in emails in the afternoon so we took full advantage of it and got out of the office for a bit. We checked out Old Navy. Huge mistake. I ended up buying a bunch of stuff!! OH NOOOOO! Ildie has been bad!! Hey, I work hard and I needed fall clothes. Also, clothes are starting to fit MUCH better and it's always good to treat yourself. Am I making excuses because I spent a bit of money today? Probably but I don't care. Here are a few of the pieces that I got.


Then it was back to work for a few more hours.

For my afternoon snack I enjoyed an Oikos plain Greek yogurt, red and concord grapes and a kiwi. I love mixing fresh fruit with yogurt. Very tasty!


We left work at roughly 5:20 or so and headed to the gym. It was chest and triceps day again. I didn't enjoy it as much as usual because of who we lovingly nicknamed Joe Pesci today. HAHAHAHA! The minute Ann said that to me I completely lost it. This annoying man sounds just like him, but louder and more annoying. If you can believe that! He is always there with his friend and to put it bluntly, we hate them. They disrespect the machines, the patrons and courtesy in general. In amazement I watched them dance in front of a mirror today, fighting with each other for more room as they flexed. Yeah, it's THAT bad! Anyways, enough about that.

I came home, cleaned up and started dinner. Nick was making pirogues for himself. He loves those things to a retarded degree. :) I decided to make a very tasty Morning Star Farms burrito type filling for myself. I added onion, taco seasoning, cayenne and chick peas to the mix. I also had this ripe avocado just CRYING to be eaten and I didn't want to let it down so I stuffed and topped my burrito with it as well. SO GOOD! I could eat these every day. I swear it. You know, I just realized that I haven't eaten meat at all today. I LOVE VEGETABLES! Lucky me I guess. Eating healthy would be a lot more difficult if I didn't enjoy them this much!


We curled up on the couch and watched The Office while we ate. We record it every week and watch it later at night so we can just fast forward through the commercials. I LOVE JIM AND PAM! They're so cute I start dry heaving halfway through each episode from all the lovey dovey mushy stuff. HA! Just kidding. It's one of my favorite shows for sure!!! Brilliant writing and cast!

And now I'm off beautiful people. Have a gooodnight!!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com