Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Experiments...

OMG it's Wednesday. I'm sooooo excited. It's WEDNESDAY! Why am I so exited? I.... I.... I don't really know. Perhaps because I'm crazy!

I felt a bit lethargic today but for some reason I'm bursting with energy right now!!

My breakfast today was an english muffin with fat free blackberry jam and a banana. I made them into little sandwiches. They were super cute, just like me! YEAH!


For lunch I had a wrap stuffed with spinach, crab meat, pepper and tomato. I had the leftover tomato and pepper on the side. Good as always.


Today Ann and I snuck out to Le Target for a bit to get away from the florescent bulb jungle. She was wrapping up her boyfriends upcoming B'day and got him a few last minute things. I picked up some more Kashi bars and some raw almonds. YUM!

Speaking of Kashi, for my afternoon snack I had the Pumpkin Flax seed version again with some grapes. I LOVE YOU KASHI! No one will ever tear us apart. We were meat to find each other!


It was chest and triceps day at the gym. My fave. Yay. Though my triceps were already sore and throbbing. I pushed through it though. OHHH FEEL THE BURN! DO IT, DO IT!!

For dinner today I did some EXPERIMENTING. I was planning on having yet another left over chicken breast with green beans and cranberries on the side. But I wanted to try something new. So I thought that I would try something new with green Cauliflower.


I boiled it, mashed it, added a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 2 tbs of parmesan cheese, salt, pepper. Then I added my two secret ingredients, a wedge of light laughing cow cheese and a few dashed of ranch dressing mix. It turned out pretty good!


I also had a bottle of apple-pear water. Not bad but I would't call it great either.


For a bit of a late night snack I made green tea and had that with a handful of almonds.


Now we're about to watch District 9. Nick found a torrent of a DVDRip and the quality is great. So I'm off my lovelies. Chat tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com