Friday, September 11, 2009

Fry-da-haaay.

I'm so glad this week is over. Sweet, SWEET Friday, you're finally here. Hectic was this week. Full of woe and worry. But all is well now for my Friday has arrived. I weighed myself again this morning and I must say, it went rather well. I'm down another 2.4 lbs. YAY FOR ME! I was so excited I did a little jig in the room after stepping off the scale. I wish every week could be this kind of a loss.

For breakfast today I had coffee, a green apple and an english muffin with fat free strawberry jam. OH YEAH.....


I would also like to announce that my lunch today was freaking amazing. I had a salad so good that I was drooling between bites. It was spinach, romaine, great northern beans, sweet cherry tomatoes from the farm, red pepper flakes, a mild green pepper and Greek feta dressing. I ate each bite with more vigour then the one before.


For our actual lunch break today Ann and I had a little "sisterly disagreement" about what to do, so we found ourselves driving around for a bit and then visited the extremely EXCITING CVS in the neighborhood. Spending Friday, living on the wild side!

Random----- this was the kitty on my daily calendar today. look at that belly. I just want to squeeze it. I DO!


For my afternoon snack, I had a Kashi trail mix granola bar with a little bit of grapes. I was going to have tea as well but the stupid water dispenser at work broke and we have yet to get a replacement. BAH!


I went to the grocery store after work and spent a small fortune. Why does eating clean and healthy have to cost so damn much? So frustrating.

Fridays in my house are also known as Infamous Taco Salad Night. So I made the usual, beef for him and Morning Star Farms for me, and of course, no chips. I didn't have an Avocado to make it even more delicious this time but it was very good just as is.


I topped it with Mango Habanero Salsa. This stuff is delicious, and HOT.


For my evening snack I had peach tea and a Kashi black chocolate and oatmeal cookie.


By the way, guess what??? I purchased some Agave Nectar since I kept seeing it on everyones blog. Not bad. Not as sweet as Splenda, and for sure not calorie free (60 calories in a tbs). I added some to my tea. It was good but not as sweet as I like. I will try to get used to it though. I've been told that I consume way too much splenda.


Now it's time to relax with Mr. Man and Mr. Kitty. Enjoy your Friday everyone. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com